Monday, March 21, 2011

Swimming ~

Alright ! I am now officially back to swimming again and hope that I will have the commitment on this and will help me on my diet plan ? aha
oh well, luckily that I got a partner to go swimming with and we manage to swim like 1km every time we went there and been going there for 3 days previous week.. Quite enjoying the sauna there and the spa as well, this is the 1st or the 1st few time I really get into the steam room and guess what, I love it. I am enjoying the steam and the heat.. Hehe!
Hoping that I will be still keep going and not going to waste that ! I still prefer swimming !!


The Freebies from the Aquarena - KeyChain, Complimentary Pass,towel and water bottle which not in the photos..


小璐璐with my aquarena membership card..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger news

Related Posts with Thumbnails Get Free Shots from Snap.com