Sunday, February 27, 2011

离开

It's the last night I am staying in my own house, the last night I am lying on my own bed with my comfy pillow and Bubu..
This will be the last night I am staying here in my own room on my own bed until the next time I am back again.. Wondering when will be my next trip back.. Been planned to work over Melbourne for my industrial training and for that I renew my passport 1 and half year earlier which make me lost the a year of valid period.. Heard from others that they will extend the passport valid period and not that start it with the date you renew it but what I got is the later one.. After calculation, lost RM60 for that as the fees are RM300 for 5 years valid period.. Oh no! It will be wasted if I am coming back end of the year or next year..


Anyway, back to the topic, feeling quite down tonight as not really feeling want to go back Melbourne, it will be a hard time there again and I really love the feeling to stay at home with family, with my parents.. Used to feel sad when going back is cause of the other half partner but nowadays, I am feeling sad to leave due to leaving my parents back in Sibu and will be apart from them for such a long time, most probably will be 2 years time except they are going to visit us there..
Mum are going to be alone back here as dad always travelling nowadays..

Mum ! Dad ! Thanks for everything that you gave me all this while especially when I am back in Sibu. The love, the care you all gave me I am really appreciate it! Thanks Mum ! Thanks Dad !! I love you!! I know that the nagging you guys gave me is all for my own good.. I knew it and I understand it.. Anyway! Mum, Dad ! Do take good care of yourself back in Sibu and hope to see you guys soon !! I LOVE YOU !! MUAKZZZ HUGSSS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger news

Related Posts with Thumbnails Get Free Shots from Snap.com