Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Appreciation

Been back to Sibu for roughly few weeks or month plus time and yet now I am almost time to leave this warm and lovely place and heading toward the reality place which everything have to be done by myself and life start with studies and most probably with work as well.. This coming semesters will be tougher than before as the final year project is approaching towards me and I have to look for the placement for my work experience in order to graduate next year ! yea.. I am going to graduate in one and a half year time!

Alright.. this year I am the one who keep sending friends off to airport and that make my days down especially when I think of I might not be able to come back for long period of time, I started to miss them especially you guys.. You know who you are.. The last one I send off should be one of my bestie, fie to airport today.. He is a good friend of mine and he is really good.. always help whenever you need help, just call him and whenever he can he will do it for me.. How nice he is.. He been accompany for quite long time especially when I am a nanny back in Kuching last week.. Helping me to fetch my dad from airport to the hotel and to the airport again.. keep me accompany every night at my sister place so that I won't be bored when I am over there after the kids fall asleep.. Bring me here and there and whenever I need help from him, he will be there for me! Thanks Alfie !!

Oh well guys, dun feel jealous or anything if I didn't mention you here, just that not the right time yet.. Haha.. One day you might appear in here as well.. Haha..



Alright, by using my blog, I would like to give a big THANKS to most of my friends esp ALFIE LIM AH BENG who really be a very good company of mine while I am in Kuching and Sibu.. Thanks for fetching me from airport, going here and there with me, be a good friend of mine, and lots of things .. Thanks Alfie !! Kam Sia lu !

Apart from that, Thanks to all of my friend who had been going out, keep me accompany, entertainment me and help me all this while back in Sibu and for sure Kuching! Thanks Guys ! I had a memorable and good trip back this time and a nice and enjoyable trip to Kuching! Some of you, see you soon back in Melbourne, Some of you, see you soon in LCCT if you coming to visit me this Sunday, Some of you, hope to see you guys real soon as I have no idea when will I be back to Sibu and Kuching after this ! Oh well, there's few more days, roughly 4 or 5 days for those still in Sibu to see me.. haha..

Both Hilux and Innova !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger news

Related Posts with Thumbnails Get Free Shots from Snap.com