Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Yiruma

Been falling in love with Yiruma's music quite long ago after a buddy of mine,Tung shared it to me on facebook or whatever place.

Loving those instrumental music especially those piano and Saxophone! Today I saw the video of Yiruma on facebook again after didn't listen to it for quite a long time.. The soft music is touching my heart ! haha..

Maybe you doesn't know who is Yiruma, let me briefly tell you who he is..
He is a South Korean pianist and composer who began playing the piano at the age of five, and moved to London when at the age of eleven, in 1988! Oh no ! I am still not born yet ! haha..

Here's some music from him..
Just love it therefore I share it here

River flow in you


and

Kiss the Rain

2 comments:

  1. Hi.. dropped by from, JC's blog.. never heard of Yiruma but nice piano playing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i recently wrote a post on Yiruma's River Flows in You and am currently learning this piece. luv his work :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogger news

Related Posts with Thumbnails Get Free Shots from Snap.com