Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Santa Paws !


To be honest I am a big fan of Walt Disney Movies and cartoons since small, been keep updating myself with those Walt Disney Movies which is my favorite movies!
All 3 series of High School Musical is my favorite! and some other Disney Cartoon movie like Kim Possible Movie caught my heart too ! So in love with the Disney Movies ! Maybe some of you think I am childish as I am still watching those cartoon whenever I am back home with Astro! Disney Channel and Cartoon Network ! Aha..


Thanks to Nuffnang for inserting this advertisement and this inform me about the new Movie from Walt Disney and it's about the Christmas ! Woohoo ! I am looking forward for it and wondering if it's going to be on show in the cinema!
What's that new movie ? Santa Paws ! A new Christmas Movie from Disney !

In the tradition of Disney’s classic holiday tales comes a heartwarming movie about the power of giving and the true meaning of Christmas. Discover how the legendary friendship of Santa Claus and Santa Paws begin in the inspiring original film, The Search for Santa Paws. When Santa loses his memory and becomes lost in New York, Paws and his new friends must find him and his magic crystal in order to restore Christmas. Along the way, they try to brighten the lives of Quinn and Will, a couple of orphans whose only wish is to have a family.

After watching the trailer, I think this will be a nice one !!
Hoping to have it in the Cinema ! If you love it and wish to get it asap, just click the banner at the side there in order to check it out !


BUT !!
It will only be out in another 7days 21hours from now!! Stay tune by clicking the banner at the side which linked to Santa Paws' official website !
Looking forward for it !!!




Santa Paws' Trailer
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

3 comments:

  1. And I thought I was the only odd one who likes cartoons from disney and cartoon network. Not anymore now! HAHAHAA

    Hey, this seems like a great movie! Will definitely gonna watch it if I've the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. don't worry.. here's another weirdo who likes it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Him and His Magic (1980) - Movie...

    Him and His Magic is a Comedy TV Movie of 1980 made in UK. Director: Geoffrey SaxCast: Philip Martin Brown, Paul Luty, Joan Scott...

    ReplyDelete

Blogger news

Related Posts with Thumbnails Get Free Shots from Snap.com