Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Camera !

DSLR camera been in my buy list for quite a long time but I am still not able to get myself one due to financial problem!
All this while I am taking photos with compact camera and borrowing friend's camera! I tried Nikon D3000, D90 and Canon 450D before !
I am still cant get my mind set on which model should get as the Nikon D7000 is really attracting me! The magnesium alloy body attracted me most which D90 doesn't have! I am so in love with it but Ted's Camera selling it at the price of AUD 1950 and it's only body price, doesn't including any lens or anything while Nikon USA selling it at the price of USD 1200! Been thinking of ask my friend to get it for me from USA and mail it to me either through DHL or FedEx and guess what ? I even checked the price online and found out DHL offer better price and it's roughly USD 80 to mail it over here.. It's so attracting and yet I don't think I am able to get it at the moment..

If I am going to get D90, it will be much more cheaper than D7000 and DWI digital camera is selling it at the price less than AUD 1000 with a Nikkor 18-105mm len! Honestly D90 is good enough for me but yet I am still attracted to D7000 magnesium alloy body!! and D7000 is much more advance than D90 ~ ahaha...

What am I going to do after I got a DSLR camera?
I am going back home and take photos of my family members ! My granny, my dad, my mum, my sisters, my bro in law, my nieces and nephew! I just wish take photos of them and that's my 1st priority collection! haha..

D90 !

Magnesium Alloy Body of D7000

D7000 !

4 comments:

  1. Hey, good choice! Once you get it, you should take photographs of your family members as you mentioned, and then post it up here and share with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sure mate ! I will do so if I got one ! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm interesting u like d7000 just because of the alloy body. while alloy body certainly more solid than plastic buy nikon is famous for solid plastic body too. and alloy body is certainly heavier than the plastic. if you are tied with budget, i guess d90 is a good camera for you to do most of thing u wanna do. of course d7000 is much better, but if you cant afford it now, dont spend too much time drooling of it looo... afterall the advantage of d7000 over d90 most of them can be overcome through skills. so, start practicing then. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha..that's what I think about too ! So might just get D90 if I really cant manage to save that much..haha

    ReplyDelete

Blogger news

Related Posts with Thumbnails Get Free Shots from Snap.com