Friday, November 5, 2010

Just something random



Woke up early in the morning today to Uni for my lab replacement which I had missed few weeks ago..
Planning to get back Box Hill for gym after the lab but after a deep thought, it will be a rush for me to get back before 130 for another lecture which is important as the lecturer will be giving out tips for the final exam. Therefore, I stayed and went to get myself a sushi for breakfast and get back to my favorite place, the Caffe on Uni to have a cup of latte.
Stayed in the uni today is a good thing for me as I finished the lab report today so I don't have to get to Uni again tomorrow to submit it. Study quite more stuff than staying at home today and I am glad that I chose to stay at the Uni today. Staying for whole day till just now around late 10 and get to gym before back home.. Felt so good to have gym although it's bit tired.. Quite surprise too that there's quite lots of people there at that time and it more that what I expected..

Oh yea, I saw latest contest from the nuffnang about the favorite blog post in 2010 and the one who won will be getting a free 16GB iPad with WiFi & 3G! Well, what will be my favorite blog post in 2010 ? Not too sure ~ but something for sure is I will definitely get myself involve in that ! I love Nuffnang ! They always giving out cool contest and gifts ! Guys ! Give me some suggestion which blog post is your favorite !! Let me know pls ! Thanks !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger news

Related Posts with Thumbnails Get Free Shots from Snap.com