Saturday, November 20, 2010

Back Slowly..



Blog had been dumped by me for quite a long time since I started to do my revision for my final exam! In this period of time no longer night blogging at the backyard or anything, been away from that and quite missed it. Therefore I am now back to blog slowly..slowly? what does that mean ? It means that I will still be quiet down in blogging in this coming week time as there's still one paper to go for me.. Everyone had started their holidays and some of them even went back to Msia few days ago..

At the time I am not blogging at all, I was still and will be still doing the same, that's staying either over Uni's library or UniLodge study room for whole night without sleeping and craving on my text book for my finals. All this while I have to thanks YongNgee and Siaw Ping for accompany me to study from the day time till the 2nd day.. We are all working hard to get our subject pass and both of them will be doing their last semester now and will be graduate after all this suffer while I will be still going to do the same thing next 2 years time.. Too bad !

Staying in the uni for whole night means that I am only going back early in the morning the 2nd day to have a short sleep before continue.. I love to get on the early train as it's free if you arrive your destination before 7. The train is almost empty and the morning air is so refreshing.. I was enjoying the nice creation of God every morning while I am walking back home from the station. But there's something that I hate most is getting on the train late night like 11 or 12 something as you will encounter with numbers of drunk guys whose mind is totally crapped and stupid ! Some of them I mean.. Never get on the earliest train on Wednesday morning as the aussie clubbing day is starting from Tuesday night and I tried it once which getting on the earliest train on Wednesday morning to get back home and there's like more than 20 drunk teenagers laughing talking loudly and crazily there..

Well, that's roughly what I had been encounter and doing during the past few days or weeks that away from blogging.. Gonna get back to do my revision now again so that I won't be stress again during the night before the exam ! The last exam for my 3rd year 1st Sem ! Thermodynamic 2 ! That's tough one ! wish me good luck guys ! haha ! Will try to blog whenever I can ~ or free ~ SEe ya !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger news

Related Posts with Thumbnails Get Free Shots from Snap.com