Saturday, November 20, 2010

Give Thanks with Grateful Heart


Oh yea ! I just reached home from unilodge study room after a night working on studies...
Wondering why I had such a good mood this morning and keep singing on the way back..
Changing the lyrics of jingle bell to what I am going to do now and later..haha..

Well, I got lots of things to be grateful in this nice and wonderful morning..
1.I didn't regret to get to uni last night at that hour cause I am able to study rather than sleeping at home
2.I got a valid ticket and checked by the train ticket officer and I am safe to reach home
3.I am able to walk back home safely without meeting with any drunk people and no accident or anything.. Totally safe..
4.I got a wonderful mood early in the morning..
5.I am able to breath and enjoy the nice weather God had created on the way back.
6.I am still alive !
7.I got one more paper to go which is this coming Thursday.
8.For everything I had before, now and those God will give me in future!

Thanks God for all above things and I am really happy with that! Woohoo !!

Now it's time to get myself something to eat and wait till Bickie to come and get the key around 8 something !
After that I am going to sleep and prepare for the meeting in the afternoon!

God is Great ! All the time!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger news

Related Posts with Thumbnails Get Free Shots from Snap.com