Wednesday, October 20, 2010

OldTown Kopitiam Mamak



Been away from blogging for few days I think.. Just few ~
Back today to share a place to have your food in the Melbourne City.
Old Town Kopitiam Mamak , most of you might be been there for quite number of time but that's my 1st time there as I am not getting to city quite often..

Well, Let's talk about this mamak stall, it's quite a nice place.. A typical Malaysian food !

The typical steel plate for roti canai ! Miss that plate so much ! haha..


Hainanese  Chicken Rice ! It's quite nice although I just try the rice ! haha..


Maggi Goreng, It's just the fried maggi noodles ! But honestly it taste nice ! Yummy !


Dry Base Pan Mee ! Look nice but wondering how does it taste.


Cincau Soya ~ Not recommended ! Does't taste good !


Mee Goreng which I ate ! It's taste nice ! Although not 100% Malaysian taste but quite similar ! nice ~


What I have the 2nd time I am there, Nasi Kandar with Daging Soya, Kambing Kurma and Ayam Goreng, Taste not bad but I still prefer the maggi goreng and mee goreng than this..


With Masak Merah and Sambal Telur !


Overall, I will recommend this place for those who love Malaysian food which is mamak style, but ! this is High Class mamak stall, the price is much more expensive compare to typical mamak stall. It's affordable ! I tried their horlick tonight and it's really taste good ! I LOVE IT !


Here's the address for it Old Town Kopitiam Mamak


195 Little Bourke St
Melbourne VIC 3000
(03) 9639 6098

1 comment:

Blogger news

Related Posts with Thumbnails Get Free Shots from Snap.com