Sunday, March 6, 2011

Miss



Whenever I am having my 3 meals , I miss mum's cooking
Whenever I am walking or taking public transport to Uni, I miss the car at home
Whenever I am lying on the single bed, I miss the queen size bed at home
Whenever I am hugging my pillow to sleep, I miss hugging Bubu at home
Whenever I am back from outside, I miss the time having dad watching tv and mum playing pc in the living room
Whenever I am sitting and having coffee while waiting for another class, I miss the time limteh with friends back there
Whenever I am bathing, I miss the big bathroom at home
Whenever I am sitting in the living room, I miss the time talking to mum and dad
Whenever I am at my own little space in the room, I miss my own room back there
No matter what I am doing, I miss things back in Sibu !!
There's still lots of things that I miss just not able to write it out atm !
I miss !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger news

Related Posts with Thumbnails Get Free Shots from Snap.com