Sunday, March 6, 2011

Melbourne

Been back to Melbourne for a week and yet I am not get used to the life back in here. The weather is different, it's getting colder and colder this few days.

Uni started and back to uni recently and found that both of the uni buildings are done and I am able to get into one of the building which named Advance Technology Center, it had a big lecture hall which had all the glasses around the lecture hall which means everyone is able to look into the lecture hall and see what the students doing in there ! Haven't got the chance to the new Student hub which heard it from someone that it's for the use of all those club and some student lounge in there! AND ! Something I hate most is that the Project Hub no longer only for final year students and it's open to you ! I keep waiting for this year to get the special sticker and now they said it's open to all ! Argh ! wont be having any special place to study now! It's going to be like a shit just like the library !

I think I am still having jet lag and yes ! i am quite suffering now as sometimes can't really sleep at night ! Oh no!!

Anyways ! That's all I want to say ! Bye Bye !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger news

Related Posts with Thumbnails Get Free Shots from Snap.com