Friday, December 31, 2010

Star

While sending them out to their car just now, I saw a bright star which I though is a plane at the 1st place
but after keep looking at it and thinking that there wont be any plane at this hour, I realize that it's not a plane but something else..
Can't stop myself from thinking and trying to figure it out..
I don't care what it's but it remind me of the star that lead those 3 professor to the manger that Jesus Christ had born 2010 years ago... I never saw any star that bright which is so abnormal and u will able to capture it with the iPhone camera.. I don't care if that's the satellite or anything but if it's really a star, it's possible like the star which they saw 2010 years ago!


The bigger one is the moon while the smaller one is the star I mentioned.. There's other stars beside it but that's the only star able to be captured by the cam..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger news

Related Posts with Thumbnails Get Free Shots from Snap.com