Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Anytime Fitness


Got a sudden thought of getting into the Anytime Fitness, a newly open fitness which is located at the Box Hill Centro and it's opening 24x7 which means I am able to get in anytime I am free and I wish to..
Went in the fitness center today with Nelson and sign up for 12 months plan. It cost me AUD165 which including the 1st month fees , joining fees and the access key ! Altogether is $165 and I am quite sad about the price.. Hope I am not going to regret and it will be my motivation to go often!


Something I love about this fitness center is about the access time which is everyday every hour and I am able to get in there anytime to exercise and the bathroom there is clean and nice.. Feel so comfortable to bath there after exercise.
Apart from that, the equipment there is new and quite advance.. Will share more after few workout there !

Are you interest to join ? Look for me ! So that I am able to get a month membership free ! Thanks !!
FYI, Anytime Fitness is a large franchise that located at quite lots of place, apart from Box Hill, there's one at Bayswater and West Footscray.. They got lots of fitness center around the world and if I am not mistaken, you able to join other location fitness with your membership!
More detail ? Get into their official website !
Anytime Fitness

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger news

Related Posts with Thumbnails Get Free Shots from Snap.com