Wednesday, September 15, 2010

update

After working hard for the free one year domain promotion , Finally I got my own domain which is erictohyl.com.. but it's still not available at the moment due to I have no idea on how to start it and how to host it.. The status of my domain and service is still written as pending.. Totally have no idea what it's about and what I can do is just to wait for the activation tomorrow ? hopefully it will done by tomorrow or Thursday..

Well, went to church again tonight for our mooncake celebration cum evangelism.. Been going through the whole program and Thanks God that my video is working well tonight and hope that it will be working well too that night and also during the evangelism at Tasmania- Hobart and Launceston.. Roughly a week left for us to depart for it and I really worry about myself as I am still not good in talking with other about the Good News !

Pray that I will be able to do it well with Holy Spirit's guidance and spread the Good News to those chinese in Tasmania especially when we are targeting on the University of Tasmania ! We will be going into the campus and spread the Good News and invite them to our evangelism night !

Hope able to borrow the camera from Kenny so that I am able to take some photo for my blog and my interest of photo taking !
It's time to sleep and there will be 2 test for me on Thursday ! Pray for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger news

Related Posts with Thumbnails Get Free Shots from Snap.com