Friday, June 11, 2010

Randomnessssss



Just a random update after slacking from blogging and focusing on my studies for last few days..
Finished 2 papers and one more to go.. I will be free after next Tuesday ! There's lots of thing to do after the exam..
Gonna work on tidying the room and houses
Spend more time on JBRS studies
Spend time on exercise !
Spend time on maple !

Been stressed recently due to the examination and yet now I am sick ! Having Flu and going to have a good sleep tonight.. Hope will be getting better tomorrow..

Watched a video clip just now on a facebook on a guy propose to his gf with a grand way...
Been thinking if one day I am going to propose, what will I  do ?
What in my mind is doing something special and grand as there will never 2nd time for that.. Should get something really memorable and touching to the loved one...
Who knows, maybe I am not going to marry ~ wuhahahaha

Watch it here if you wan ! Touching Video

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger news

Related Posts with Thumbnails Get Free Shots from Snap.com