Friday, May 14, 2010

Failure Day

Tried the Bolognese Pasta tonight
Make the sauce from scratch tonight with the memory BK used to cook lagsana last saturday night
but sadly I failed..
The taste is so different with the one I taste before and I added too much milk while cooking the sauce.
that result in the sauce not sticky but soupy..
The taste is not good too which might caused by pouring the red wine in late.
Something "lucky" happened today while cooking.
While shredding my carrots today, I shredded my own hand and shred the skin off..
Luckily it's not very serious and just the blood keep bleeding at the 1st place but it's alright after certain time.
Just it's quite pain sometimes now..

  Shredded hand ! 

My bolognese pasta with meatballs (something failed)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger news

Related Posts with Thumbnails Get Free Shots from Snap.com