Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Should I ? ?

Thinking of getting an DSLR camera but unfortunately there's no money for it..
Now there's a chance for me to get lower price DSLR from U.S.A but thinking that if I got it from U.S.A , there will be no international warranty for me ..
Besides that, thinking of 3 different camera but wondering which one should I get it..


Nikon D90 ? 

Canon EOS 500D ?

or Canon EOS 550D ?? 

Price difference between 500D n 550D is around AUD 100.. 
If I am not able to get the international warranty , probably I will not get the camera as the price in Australia is much more higher than U.S.A. ! haha.. 

1 comment:

  1. warranty.... doesnt really matter in most of the case.
    thinking this might be the only time you will buy a camera, trying to push for a upper range is good.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger news

Related Posts with Thumbnails Get Free Shots from Snap.com