Wednesday, April 21, 2010

my days..

Been spending whole morning in Uni to revise the maths on the Fourier Series and Laplace Transforms..
Been very tired and stress during that and guess what ? I am not doing well in the test and yet not enough time to finish it at all.. 1 question are left out and some of them are roughly write some formula and equation on it..
I am sure it won't coming out with a nice or good result, just hoping will be passing that test..
I went to the solidwork class after the test and one of my friends said.. "Hey mate, you look so tired.."
Yes, indeed I am and brain is not working after revise and keep looking at those maths equation and stupid series.. There might be some of them loving all this maths but seriously I hate it!


Watched the MasterChef tonight and really impressed with their cooking skills and everything..
The judges are giving positive energy too.. They point out the weakness of the contestant and praise their good one.. Unlike some others show that keep criticize and insult people skill.. Love the MasterChef as I love to cook too ! though I don't cook well.. Haha..

Busy tidying and rearrange the room tonight as there will be someone coming in tomorrow night..Gonna rearrange the room as they will be couple moving in..

 Day gone once again and it's almost time for midnight blogger to sleep.. Cheers !
Thanks God for everything that happened in the day..
Pray for all those who having difficulties and stress on studies and work !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger news

Related Posts with Thumbnails Get Free Shots from Snap.com