Wednesday, June 1, 2011

偶遇

Well, since I back to the Vampire Life, Thanks Steph for sending me back from uni everytime but last night I wish to stay longer, therefore I went back home early in the morning on my own by the train..

Checking the train timetable and didn't notice that the train is only stopping till Camberwell as it will be moving to Alamein. Check the timetable again and found that the next train to Box Hill will be after an hour.. Been sitting there like a fool for few minutes and lots of option appeared in my mind. Should I get a Cab back home? or Should I get on the train to city and get on another train to Box Hill again since the train is not stopping over Glenferrie.. While thinking of that, I saw a girl having the same problem there..

Walked over and to make sure that my timetable is right which gonna wait for an hour and it proves that I have to wait for another hour... While waiting for the train, we talked to spend the time.. She's Lulu, who having the same name of my teddy.. haha.. Have a nice chat with her as she is nice to talk with..

~ ~ ~

2 comments:

  1. lulu li daiyek!!! then u wait at there till 7smth? ah buuuuuuu!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha mi si lulu li daiyek ? haha.. no la.. just till 6smth ..

    ReplyDelete

Blogger news

Related Posts with Thumbnails Get Free Shots from Snap.com