Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Golden Key Ceremony

ALright, I had been missing for quite a long time again, but now I am trying my best to back and update my blog again.

Oh well, now I am going to talk something about the Golden Key Ceremony which I had attended last Friday night. Been invited to attend a Golden Key Ceremony by a friend who is now the member of Golden Key!! Quite sad when I am looking at them going up to get their membership button and certificate of Golden Key. Why didn't I study harder to get GPA of 3.7  and get this membership ?

Maybe you are not aware of what Golden Key is, Golden Key is the world’s premier collegiate honor society, recognizing outstanding academic achievement and connecting high-achieving individuals locally, regionally & globally with lifetime opportunity, reward & success. Membership is by invitation only.

So, for those who are still studying and getting quite good result at the moment, please, work harder now and get GPA of 3.7 and you will be invited by the Golden Key of your University. Being a Golden Key membership that will be a great opportunity for you to get more benefit and for sure the job in future as well !!

Dun be regret like me !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger news

Related Posts with Thumbnails Get Free Shots from Snap.com