Saturday, April 9, 2011

4Square!



Oh well, foursquare been popular nowadays and still remember that I started it early October 2010 and stopped that for quite long time.. Recently I am back to this again!Most of the friends are playing with it and trying to get the badges from 4square and those mayorships.. Honestly, I knew that there's no meaning for getting all this stuff but I am still playing on it!haha..

Well,here I am going to share on how I got all those badges ! I only got 14 and just going to share how I got those..


 

The Newbie Badge! Got it when you start 4square!



 

Adventure - Check in 10 different places!

Explorer - Check in 25 different places!


SuperStar! - Check in 50 different places!


Bender - Check in 4+ in a row at night! I am not sure if this will be need to be same place or not for those 4 nights


Crunked - Unlock it by check in 4+places in a night!


Local - Check in to the same place for 3 times in a week !


Superuser - Check in for 30 times in a week !


Player Please - Check in a place which had 3 same sex and 3 opposite sex 4squarer checked in


School Night - Check in after 3am on week day


Photogenic - Check in 3 places with photobooth


Overshare - Check in more than 10 times in 12 hours time!


I am on a boat! - Check in somewhere with boat or ferries


BookWorm Bender - Check in library after 3 am


Handmade Hero - Wondering how I unlock it, probably few times check in at place like Spotlight, craft shop


 


Soon I am going to update with those I havn unlock but got bit idea on how unlocking!


Cheers ! and Stay tune!



 


 


BEFORE YOU LEAVE ! HERE THE VERY IMPORTANT BADGE UNLOCK TIPS !
4square Badge - Shout out wishing everyone a happy foursquare day while using hashtag #4sqDay,
It only work on 16/4 !  4² !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger news

Related Posts with Thumbnails Get Free Shots from Snap.com