Thursday, November 25, 2010

Stress..

Been so stress tonight for tomorrow's last paper which is the tough thermodynamics and been studying for 4 days and still confuse with all of that.. Keep stressing myself cause of that and not able to cool down..

I am so wrong that I am stressed until I am totally forget about God and forget about praying to Him..
Thanks to one of my friend, Sean who told me that.. He asked me to pray and have faith in God and that's the time I remember I still got a mighty God who is always be with me and guide me.. How can I forget that !

Thanks God for giving me someone to remind me about His mighty love.. Thanks God ! I will be praying and keep myself always remember about that and never forget about Your sacrificed love..

Pray for me for my exam tomorrow which had stressed me lots although that's the subject I spend most of the time revising it..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger news

Related Posts with Thumbnails Get Free Shots from Snap.com