Thursday, October 14, 2010

Caffe on Uni Swinburne


Been hanging in Swinburne University for roughly 3 years and now I found a nice place to share with everyone who study at Swinburne University, Melbourne!
There's a place in the uni called caffe on uni which is located in between the EN building and library. It's located beneath the union building ! It's a nice place to have your breakfast or lunch as there's some choice of food available there, not much but should be enough for you to grab a bite..
This is the place that I used to have my coffee everytime I am in the Uni, I tried the kebab before and guess what, I think it's quite delicious! Compared to the one near the train station, this kebab is much more nicer and cheaper as well. Apart from that, there's some other food such as pasta and some typical western breakfast such as muffin, roll, burgers and some other snack food such as chips, wedges, chicken strips ~
This cafe is the 3rd management since I started my uni life.. Let me briefly tell you about the "history"
At the 1st year I am there, it's managed by the Coffee HQ and after a year, the management changed to a new cafe called The Kitchen, 2 of this management giving out something like reward card, you able to get a stamp after purchasing a coffee or spend more than 5 bucks, I got quite a lot of that before and get quite number of free coffee, I love to collect those stamps as they provide me free coffee ! Sadly after this new management, there's no more stamps rewards available but I love the new environment, the new management had a renovation and it become more comfortable.
Been staying in there for 2 times doing my revision and quite love that environment as it's quiet and not much people in there all the time plus there's some power socket available in there, it's good for someone like me who carry the lappy with myself all the time and worrying there's no power socket to supply power for my lappy, most of the time the library is packed with people especially the place with power socket. The seating area of the caffe is fully furnished with sofa seat and tables, music are provided as well, haha..

Overall, this is the place I would recommend you to go if you want to get a place with music provided and nice sofa seat to do your revision and homework. But please, don't mess the place up with noises and make it terrible as that's the only place I will get to stay and do my revision apart from the library and the project hub which I am not able to get in at the moment ! Remember, the caffe open on 8am till 530 or late 7pm ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger news

Related Posts with Thumbnails Get Free Shots from Snap.com