Thursday, September 16, 2010

My Wednesday

It was a tired day for me as lots of things to be done today..
Tomorrow will be having 2 test in a row and yet I am not really done.. 
Skipped today lecture and study at home for whole noon and it's tough ! 
Went to Hansel house tonight for the preparation of this coming Saturday night and Tasmania evangelism night's power point especially the one for the drama.. Been working hard there and just for a slide we spent roughly 2 hours to finish it as we need to adjust the timing and effect !  

Quite tired with it but I am satisfied! 
Tonight I am going to work hard again for my revision as the Mid-term test is important ! 
haha.. 

Btw ! FYI , my new blog is almost done and now what lack of is the plugins and some sidebar contents ! I am so happy with my new domain as I missed this opportunity which provided by Calvin ? I think that's the right name.. I missed it as the requirement is you gonna have around 100 unique visitor everyday which I am not able to make it.. Till now the highest record I have for my unique visitor a each day is only roughly 32 which only happened once.. This time ! There's no requirement for that ! I am happy and after thinking of it, I decided to accept the offer although I need to pay for it after 1st year.. I love blogging and I owes dream of having my own domain ! I will update for the details for the Be Cool Contest tomorrow after my exam and the powerpoint stuff ! 

Now ! I gonna get back to my revision so that I am able to pass tomorrow ! Wish me luck ! And Pray for me !! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger news

Related Posts with Thumbnails Get Free Shots from Snap.com