Thursday, September 23, 2010

LOVE ♥

Love !



What's ♥ ?

Everyone had their thinking and opinion of love but some of them can't feel it what actually is the LOVE ♥
In my opinion, there's are so many kind of love available..

Love from our heavenly Father,
Love from our families,
Love from friendships,
Love from Lover,
Love from unknowns..

Thanks God that I faced love from all of them before.. Some of them was past tense but for me I think that's a experience for me, which make me mature ? ( maybe a bit?) That's something good although sometimes I think it's better to know nothing..

With my previous experience, I am now able to talk with someone else about my experience and give some advise to them in that aspect or some other aspect which might be related in my experience..

Thanks God that I got a families whom loves me lots too.. In the past 21 years, they been taking care of me, love me all the time!!

About Love from friends, I received quite a lots of it as most loves me as friend.. They give me support whenever I need they helped me whenever I need my help.. Really thanks God for giving me such frends..

For now, staying far away from home, friends is more important than before.. With God's guide, I went back to the youth fellowship and there's a bunch of friends and church mates who is caring and helpful, they will help you whenever you need help !

The most important one ! The love from God! Everything in my life is the gift from our heavenly Father! Things owes happened nicely around me, all of this is the prove of our heavenly father's love ! All other loves from families, friends, lover is all gifts from our heavenly father!

Love ♥ is something that unable to describe by words, that's a special feeling which only someone who facing it will feel it and know about it. Different love from different people giving out different special feeling..
That's my thinking on love..

I post a question on facebook not long ago and I received 3 comments on it..
Let me share it here..
D-man : if you can define love, then its probably not love.
Kok Ing : L.O.V..E
George : love easy to write, hard to understand.

What's your thinking of Love ? What's your opinion on that ?
Share it with me!Give me a comment below or email me @ im@erictohyl.com

2 comments:

Blogger news

Related Posts with Thumbnails Get Free Shots from Snap.com