Friday, September 10, 2010

Jason Chen & Wendi Lee

Been trying to make myself fall asleep on the bed but it failed..
I browse around facebook and youtube and fall in love with 1 guy and 1 girl !
They are so talented in music and they got awesome voice which you will never believe that's their real voice !
After listening to Jason Chen and Wendi Lee cover of "Romeo and Juliet" I start to browse around in youtube and Google and found their facebook and Jason's fan's page in facebook too ! I like his profile dy ! Woohoo !
Seriously I am really amazed by their voice and Thanks God for their talent ! Maybe some of you had already listen to it but i am still going to say it THEY ARE AMAZING ! Love their voice and songs ! I am their fan now ! LOL!

Jason Chen youtube channel
Jason Chen fan's page

and I am going to share their song here !
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger news

Related Posts with Thumbnails Get Free Shots from Snap.com