Saturday, September 18, 2010

Give Thanks !

When you are working for God , He will definitely prepare for what you need..

Once again I saw His almighty work in me again today.. A month ago, when I am going to apply for a leave for Tasmania short mission trip, I asked my supervisor about that and she said most probably the manager is not going to approve it as there's heaps of people is on leave that period of time and all of them applied for it early of the year.. One of our colleague tried to apply a week annual leaves for taking care of her children or something like that roughly a week or two before me had been rejected by the manager with the reason that there's too much people on leave that period of time..  With this I am quite worry about mine.. But I still do apply for it and in the past month time, I had prayed and some of my friends and my short mission trip team prayed for me too..

All this while I didn't get any news or notice from the management either I am approved for the leave or not and all this while I am worry about that.. Today, I went to work and still worry about that.. At the time I checked on my next week roaster, I found that I am listed as N/A and Annual Leave on my roasted time.. I am really happy to see that and all this is the work of our Almighty God..

God is good ! All the time ! Thanks God for that ! Amen !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger news

Related Posts with Thumbnails Get Free Shots from Snap.com