Friday, September 17, 2010

Finally

Oh yea ! Finally ! Finally for quite lots of things !
Finally for my mid term test is over !
Finally my mid term holidays is here !
Finally my own domain is almost completely done !
Finally the decoration for this coming Saturday night is almost done !
Thanks God for all of that esp what I faced this morning and afternoon in 2 test.. Thanks God that at least I do know how to do some of the question !

Tonight ! I went to the prayer meeting and after the prayer meeting I went to Kmart to get something for the decoration and we start around 945.. We worked for whole night thinking how to decorate and how can it be done.. We finished it around 12 and quite satisfied with it as we tried something different this time which is high up sky ! You will know how it been done if you joining us this coming Saturday night ! Woohoo !!

I am really to happy to work with bunch of friends and that's for our almighty God ! Woohooo !

Have some though in my mind to share..But I am sleepy now !! LOL !

Going to share it in next post.. probably will !


Next Post most probably will be in Chinese and about the hair dresser..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger news

Related Posts with Thumbnails Get Free Shots from Snap.com