Monday, September 13, 2010

Dream

Last night had the best dream I ever have.. All about good things happening on me which will never come true in the real life.. I wont be sharing on what I dream of  as I wan to keep it to myself as my sweet memories ~ LOL

Sometime, I really do love to be in the dreams than in the real life.. Inside the dream, there will be something that nice and good happening to you which you love to have it happen but never come true.. Like this morning, seriously, I am feeling like getting back to the dream and never wake up.. I reluctant to wake up as I am deeply in love with the life happen in my dream..

Nice and wonderful life without any worries and there's something I like and there's good things ( for me) which is never will be happening to me in the past, now or either future.. I really do love to stay in my dream.. where there's no worries no problems no stress no emotion problem or any other problem.. What in there is all good things, happy things and wonderful things..

For me, the dream I love doesn't have to be a rich man with lots of money or anything.. What I need is just a simple life with someone who I love and someone who will understand care about me.. Don't have to be a billionaire or someone famous or handsome.. Just a simple life with my loved one and having a simple house with or in the nature..

Really hope to get back into the dream I had last night.. Been thinking of it whole day today even while working, I am still enjoying recalling back it.. =D

Loves to be in dream !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger news

Related Posts with Thumbnails Get Free Shots from Snap.com