Thursday, September 9, 2010

Busy

Recently I am flooded with heaps of works to be done and assignment and test which is coming towards me altogether.. Getting stressed with all those things and quite emo sometimes ... ( only sometimes and only last for a while)
I guess I know what will I do if i own a car now.. I will drive around or get to the beach to just chill myself down and listening to the music of sea and feel the comfort of the winds.. Alfie ! Remember ? That's what we did last holidays in Kch !
Sometimes, when you quiet down yourself, you will think of quite lots of things which might make you sad or emo but I do still enjoy it as that's the way I know what should I improve, what I am lack of atm and sometimes, it makes you happy when you know how to be grateful.. When able to have a grateful heart, you will able to see how nice God treated you and how many wonderful peoples and things He had given to you.. so be grateful guys !

Apart from that, I tidy my small small corner in the room tonight and found a lots of things which make me remember lots of old things ! hhaa.. Good one bad one !

Gonna work hard for everything that's gonna due ! Good Luck everyone and Do take care
Too many people is in sick now ! Guys, Take care and remember to drink more water ya !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger news

Related Posts with Thumbnails Get Free Shots from Snap.com