Saturday, July 24, 2010

update !



Before I start my blog for today, I am going to correct something.. Due to previous post comment, I am going to change something on previous blog.. I went out with a pretty girl and a cute girl yesterday which is Emily & Stephanie ! (Stephy ! I stated it here le ! you are cute.. not pretty ! LOL)

Well, sorry for annoying introduction above..haha..
Went out for whole day today.. Starting with went out to meet with someone who I didn't meet for quite a long time and totally forget his image.. Did something embarrass, approach wrong person at the 1st place..
Luckily, at last I got to meet him up and bring him to get the bank account done, the sim card done and got his quilt and pillow for tonight !
Besides him there's still someone else.. that's his "friend"

All the things done around 4pm and get back home to get change and rush to work ! I am so angry today ! my manager scolded me today ! just because of I am late for less than 5 mins ! It's my 1st time to be late at work ! There's someone else late for even more and you didn't say anything just because you didn't see it ! Some of them slacking while working and I didn't see you say anything about that ! Damn ! Anyway I will just forget bout it !

Went for dinner with Melvin Cyd n Shu Chyng at KFC tonight after work.. Spend sometimes there and at the mean time talked with mum on phone ..

Oh Yea ! Now's the time to introduce my 2 new frens ! Lucas n Constance !

Lucas Law !!         

Constance Chee !! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger news

Related Posts with Thumbnails Get Free Shots from Snap.com