Friday, July 23, 2010

Thursday !





Oh yes ! I went out today with 2 pretty girls.. Emily n Stephanie. We went to my Uni ! Swinburne ! to get permission to give out flyers during the uni orientation and we got answer from them but in details they will email it to emily..That was cool !

After that we went to Box Hill to start our shopping, initially we just planning to get some vege for the night but end up with a big trolley of groceries .. more than half is mine ! I admit !!

Bought pork belly to cook curry tonight.. and it comes out as Pork Curry which is never been heard.. my sister laugh like there's no tomorrow ? .... can't be described.. She said I never see someone cook curry with pork !! yea.. I know it's funny but it is quite special combination too.. ( I don't need halal food ) Didn't got the chance to try it as lack of time tonight ! Going to be my dinner tomorrow but make sure I get those oil clean up before I eat or else I will be visiting the toilet whole days !

Night time , went to prayer meeting and after that it's 师母生日!We celebrated it for her with a cake, KFC and pizza ! It's was fun and I can feel that she's happy ! After that , I went tea time with few friends... HS,HL,E,M,A,SC and L ~ Guess who them !! you will have you result later ! yoohoo... ( sorry being crazy)

We meet at Petalling Street and HS HL M E was eating something there ! SC , A and I sat down and I ordered my favorite dish at PS ! Ice Kachang ! ( I didn't spell it wrong as they really got that on their menu ! )I shared it with L .. We had a great time there listening and answering to M's stupid question ! lol... Spend long time figuring it there.. After that we went to 糖楼~ honestly, the stuff there is expensive but I just order a AloeVera drinks with lemon.. Not too bad but it's made with bottle aloe vera drinks and add something else in.. Spend quite long time there watching 周星驰stupid funny movie and they are playing talking carl and talking tom crazily there !

Went back home around 1230 ~ Have a great time !


here's the explanation for those short form name !

HS -  Hua San
HL - Hua Ling
L- Leslie
A- Aaron
SC- Shu Chyng
M- Melvin
E- Emily


Leslie

Ice Kachang

Shu Chyng 

Aaron 

Looking for something on the cash !   

Playing with talking Carl ! 

oh mely ! wad are u looking at !   

Mely ! 

Melvin !

1 comment:

Blogger news

Related Posts with Thumbnails Get Free Shots from Snap.com