Monday, June 21, 2010

Update?

Had my holidays for roughly a week and yet I didn't do anything good ! Being a slacking pig at home this few days and the most useful day was last Friday till Sunday which contained working and youth fellowship..
Quite happy with the meeting with them on Saturday.. Learned lots of things together while thinking of the theme of the year and work..

After holidays started, desire to have some photo shooting and getting a good camera is getting stronger and stronger.. Wondering if free time causing the desire or other causes.. Looking at those pretty and good photos taken by people is really make me feel good.. Sometimes.. Going around to have scenery view and take some photo will really make people feel relax and good..

I should find someone to go have some photo shooting with me this week ! Anyone wan to join me ? Might have to borrow someone's DSLR ! Going to plan for that.. Do it before this Fri !!

Watched World Cup for few days and quite enjoying it especially tonight.. Portugal did a good job tonight especially after the 2nd goal.. 3 goals in a row make them stand firm to get into the 16's

Maple started and get to the stage lvl 38 but stopping now and relaxing myself with some kind of drink and watching WorldCup from SBS and updating my blog..

Anyone who wanted to join me for this week photo taking session do let me know ! and If you have any suggestion on where to have it , please inform me tooo !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger news

Related Posts with Thumbnails Get Free Shots from Snap.com