Friday, June 18, 2010

Relax..

Watched the drama The mysteries of Love and the guy in there went oversea to cool down to relax when he is stress and facing some problem..

Wondering when I am able to get away from here and stop any connection and relax at some place all alone or with someone very close.. Leaving all the problems all the worries and everything behind and just relax and stop connection with anyone.. With no cellphone, no internet.. Just having fun and relax..

Seem like that's something quite impossible for me at the moment..
Relaxing.. far away from me...
The desire for the DSLR camera is back now since I am having holidays and the mood to capture nice photo is attacking me.. How i wish to own a nice one to go around the place and had some nice snapshot..
But there's no extra money for me to get such a nice one at the moment and since I am after dslr camera, everyone is not recommend me to get a cheaper one and upgrade later.. that's quite wasting.. Sighss
Money, Money is always a problem that interrupt my life, there's so many problems that related to money..

Going to dream that I am owning a nice DSLR camera and get away from here to somewhere relaxing and no one knows me to capture some nice photo and relax.. Night..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger news

Related Posts with Thumbnails Get Free Shots from Snap.com