Friday, June 4, 2010

夜间生活

Been staying in the Uni Library whole night and back not long ago..
Quite a good experience that I saw quite lots of things..
I never know that early train like 6smth towards city will be packed like other time although not every train but mostly all the express train towards city is full..
Apart from that, I just know that the train officers are so hardworking, not only checking the last train but even the early train.. Saw few train officers on the train this morning and luckily I am using the early bird ticket which is free with condition exit by 7am..

Time for me to sleep and work this evening.. Good Morning !

Some photos to share...

A sudden cold wind blow and the view is full with frost.. 

 My table... 

Other 2 hardworking students ! 

Early Bird Ticket !

1 comment:

  1. i thought u apply leave for blogging liao? still writing?

    ReplyDelete

Blogger news

Related Posts with Thumbnails Get Free Shots from Snap.com