Monday, May 24, 2010

End of Semester 1

Here comes to the end of my semester one of year 2010 and next semester I will be getting into the 3rd year of Mech Engineering course. This means my final is approaching and coming towards me..After 2 weeks time it will be my final !
Been slacking for whole semester and it's time for me start working hard and rush for complete all the revision for 3 subjects ! Planned to go Swinburne Library for coming weeks time to eat the thick thick books..

Apart from that, my final exam for the solidworks will be this 2 days and thanks God that with His blessing and guidance, I managed to finish my final part of the assignment and tutorial work for solidworks. But not feeling well tonight, whole body aches and keep going to toilet.. Sore throat is attacking me too.. Stomach not feeling well all the time. God, Please help me to recover and manage to do the final exam probably tomorrow.

Going to do my devotion and sleep early !
night !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger news

Related Posts with Thumbnails Get Free Shots from Snap.com