Sunday, May 23, 2010

CMYF outing !


Last minute decision of mine doesn't disappoint me today..
Last night decided at the very last minutes on decision going Philip Island today with all those cute and active CMYF members. We gathered at Macdonald early in the morning and had our breakfast there.. Tried the Mighty McMuffin Meal and it's quite nice and I am quite enjoy it..
Everyone are shocked to see me there this morning as I told everyone I am not going today but I end up there at last.Sorry guys, I am not lying but really last minute decision.
It's an awesome trip and I can felt that everyone is really enjoying themselves today. Thanks God for everything that He gave us today ! The good weather, the penguins which normally will only be seen at the Penguin Parade,cheaper Chocolate Factory entrance price and our safe trip ! The weather is so nice today that it's the most suitable for outing.

Our 1st destination is the Philip Island Chocolate Factory ! We saw the progress of the chocolate making there. We had a great time there and I think for the detail things I will let the photos do the talking.After that we went to the A'Maze Things but I didn't get into the maze, illusion and something else in there as Huat Tung and Sab is coming soon and I will have to go there again.. So, save my money today in there and wait for others' outside there and that's quite number of us waiting outside there playing with some little tricks' game and photo taking.

Lunch at a Italian or Greek Restaurant at Cowes and I love the Carbonara !  It's really taste good and yet Carbonara Pasta is my favorite pasta ever.

After lunch, it's the time to have some walk along The Nobbies walkway and have some sight viewing. Lucky us saw the penguins there ! There's around 7 penguins there today and we love it ! We are so happy as we don't have to pay for the Penguin Parade to see cute Penguins ! The scenery there is amazing and fantastic ! I love to stay place like tat to rest and enjoy the wind blowing there. We took quite lots of photos there like group of Swinburne, group of Methodist Secondary School, group of Kch and so on.. It's really enjoying to have fun with such awesome group of people !

Last destination is Smith Beach ! The place they threw Jerry and Harry into the sea as they are the birthday boy today !! Happy Birthday Jerry ! Happy Birthday Harry !!

Mr Jerry 

Mr Harry

More Photos will be uploaded whenever I am free or ~ 
See ya !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger news

Related Posts with Thumbnails Get Free Shots from Snap.com