Thursday, April 29, 2010

My night

Recently I am really addicted to the MasterChef Australia and been stick my eyes to the TV 730 every night to watch it ! Tonight they are separate into 2 teams and managing the Italian Restaurant and compete for the highest income for 2 and half hours servicing ! I am so disappointed with Alvin who choose Adele to be the head chef in stead of himself !! In my point of view, Blue team lose cause of they collect the money too late! Anyway, Alvin is still thru and Jonathan and Devon will be facing elimination ! Let's see who will be eliminate tomorrow !

Well, been chatting with 某人 for quite a long time and knows some story from 某人.. and all this while I heard quite a lots of story about guys ! and there's only a word to describe man ! haha.. 贝戈戈!

男人都是贱的!!但不包括我。。哈哈

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger news

Related Posts with Thumbnails Get Free Shots from Snap.com