Saturday, March 27, 2010

Work day

Well just get back from work few hours ago and just done washing my working clothes and drying it now..
It's quite a exciting day? or I should said that as it's a messy day as the new system of the check out is now available at the store and there's quite number of things is changing.. Not used to all of that and even the customer is not used to it..

Some of the customer is not happy with the new system but the majority customer is satisfied with that and even there's a customer told me that this better and now just it look like a shopping mall.. Haha.. Well, we are only supermarket not the shopping mall..


The overall view of the store is getting better and look better than before as now it look like a good place to shop.. Looking forward for the overall renovation done.. But I HATE the hotness in the store ! I keep sweating in there!!

I felt quite surprise after thinking of that as I said yes to the manager that to stay longer tonight to work..
Hoping tomorrow will be better and wont be a mess as the new self check out service is start working !! Luckily I am not trained to work on the self check out machine ~

Sometimes I felt quite weird that I had been working at there for around 2 years there but they didn't provide me the supervisor number but those only here for only half year or a year got it.. Anyway.. it's good too as being a supervisor is more stressful than normal cashier like me ~ Woohoo ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger news

Related Posts with Thumbnails Get Free Shots from Snap.com