Sunday, March 28, 2010

Special Sunday

Today is a special Sunday for me as it's the first time I become a usher in the church since I am here..Still remember that the last time I took the role as usher in church is with the Boy's Brigade members every fourth Sunday.. Nothing special that time as I didn't really work much on it..

Anyway, it's a good but scary experience for me today as I took the role of asking and guiding those comers to the seats.. I admit that I didn't do a good job today as everything is so strange to me and we are late to the church this morning.. and everything is like rushing..

Well, hope my next time will be better and improvement will be seen..

No Work today as I am sick ! It's real.. My back is hurt.. haha..By the way I went to Westfield Doncaster with CCW n CT for breakfast.. A nice nap after back from breakfast till evening !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger news

Related Posts with Thumbnails Get Free Shots from Snap.com