Monday, March 29, 2010

Manufacturing class

Been to the material and manufacturing class just now and we got a new lecturer for the metal manufacturing .. not longer the previous lecturer ! hurray !! This one is much more better than the previous one.. At least I can get what he said !!

Anyway, been in the manufacturing class for 2 semester and the word COST is keep coming in my mind during the lecture.. What's the most important things during process or manufacture things except from the material? It's COST !

Money owes the most important things in this world and everyone is keep earning money and talking about that..
Is that really that important ? Probably.. as me myself used to have that idea too till never went to the fellowship group.. But without knowing the reason my mind changed this year.. Maybe cause of laziness or maybe the grace of God pouring on me and asked me to serve more in church ? Not too sure..

Well, there will be no working Saturday for me after this coming Easter Saturday as I want more time to be in fellowship group and rest !! it's too tired for me to work continuously for 3 days.. Believe God will arrange the best for me..

主的恩典够我用!I really believe that 在工作方面放弃金钱多事奉主,主会在其他方面更加赐恩典给我!moreover this job is the grace of God.. Not much people able to get the safeway job but I able to get it within a month of application ! If that's not grace of God , what else make that happen ?




林后12:9
祂对我说,我的恩典够你用的,因为我的能力, 是在人的软弱上显得完全。所以我极其喜欢夸我的软弱,好叫基督的能力覆庇我

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger news

Related Posts with Thumbnails Get Free Shots from Snap.com