Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Lord I lift your name on high

Recently I found the song that touched my heart and seriously love it..
It's a song I might know it quite long ago (not very sure) but it touched my heart when it comes to me few years ago in the NS camp, the christian worship night which we had every Thursday n Friday night(should be..)
Those from Wesley Church Youth Fellowship came in the camp and lead us in prayer, worship and message. and one of the night as I know those youngster from the fellowship, they asked me with some of my friends prepared and get to the stage during the worship.. We did the action they teach us and i am really loving it.. Sadly I can hardly remember those action and not able to find that action from youtube..

Here's the songs to share..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger news

Related Posts with Thumbnails Get Free Shots from Snap.com