Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Kompia

Suddenly I missed the kompia so much especially the one Alfie brought me to few days before I am leaving and heading back to Melbourne I am now seriously miss it!

What is Kompia ? I believe all Sibuan will know what's that as it's the most famous snacks in Sibu Town. Anyway.. Defination for kompia, edit by EriC , Kompia is foochow's burger with sesame seed on the top which has mince meat stuffed in there ! It's the food that you must try when you come to Sibu !
The one I miss is not those original kompia but the deep fry kompia which is not that oily and taste awesome..
Apollo Road Kompia ( not this but similar to it)


Everyone said the kompia near my house , Tiong Hua Road is nice but honestly I don't think so.. Everyone said it's the best, it's something you must try..but what I think is they had over-rated it.. It's just a normal kompia with some sauces..
Anyway ! Alfie Lim ! I miss the apollo kompia ! thanks for bringing me there last time although it's your sad day..Thanks !Tiong Hua Road Kompia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger news

Related Posts with Thumbnails Get Free Shots from Snap.com