Wednesday, March 31, 2010

感恩

Well, just finished my mid term quiz for the stupid thermodynamic which all the question is about writing the definition and the equation ! Oh Gosh !It's terribly done by me today as all I studied before is shit and can't remember any of it..

Now I realize after getting away from secondary school for several years, I am no longer good in memorizing all the stuff and no longer good in answering the writing question. Used to love history subject lots as it's easy to memorize and always able to get better marks than others..

But now it's all gone especially today's quiz.. 4 chapter's equation and concept is totally tough job for me..

Anyway still give thanks to God as although I can hardly remember what I done before but with God's grace I am still able to finish most of the question ( but not sure if the right answer or not)

My holidays will start in another 2 hours time.. After the Math's lecture i will be freeeeee from Uni for a week time..
Hurray!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger news

Related Posts with Thumbnails Get Free Shots from Snap.com